As a Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant I am faced with the many challenges and possibilities that today’s enterprise information and new technology creates on a daily basis. My experience with software and systems development enables me to build solutions and overcome technical challenges, making me more of a multi tool within the area of data science.
I am a curious and outgoing person, and I am highly motivated by the interaction with other people. Despite my technical background I prefer and shine when talking to people and mediating between different parties. Repetitive work and sustained focus on the same tasks and projects is not my strong side, and I prefer involvement in multiple projects and varying assignments. This aspect also translates well to me being an entrepreneur, I am always fiddling around with multiple projects of my own, and keeping up with new technology.
Please don't hesitate to contact me!
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards Gustav
- Developing Datawarehouse solutions in SSIS, SSAS and MS SQL for large Danish customers.
- Working with advanced analytical solutions incorporating machine learning and streaming analytics using Microsoft Azure and Hadoop with Spark.
- Internet of things solutions for a supply company, involving high frequent signals, outlier analysis in R.
- Visualization of data through close collaboration with customers using Microsoft Power BI.
- Business Analytics project for a large agriculture customer, using IBM Watson Analytics.
- Internet of things and predictive analytics concept for the energy sector, using SPSS and IBM Bluemix.
- Technology and service design workshops for customers – creating more value through digitization of products and services.
- Several projects for different customers. Mainly responsible for development but also requirement specification and estimation, coordination with developers and customers etc.
- Recent projects include: mobile/tablet banking for iOS / Android, LINAK DeskControl for Windows and OSX, Mobile case study for Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Apple’s iBeacon, including multiple backend solutions.
After earning my engineering degree I worked 6 months fulltime, on a HTML5 Tablet bank showcase for a european banking conference.
- Rumble is an event portal that aims at collecting all the things that happens around us, like concerts, exhibitions, movies, parties etc.
- I started Rumble with two friends, and developed the concept from scratch. My main responsibility was developing the technical platform, but I also covered project management, customer- and investor meetings among other things.
- I partitioned in developing the web platform and backend. In 2012 I started developing Rumble for iOS, and soon after we acquired two additional developers for developing Rumble for Android, I acted product owner and was responsible for managing the mobile solutions.
Sales and product changes through phone to Falck customers
Master of Science (MSc) in Information Technology: It, Communication and Organization
Bachelor in Engineering, Information- and Communication Technology (Software Engineering)
Additional courses in Chemistry B and Mathematics A
Music, Photography, Painting
9th grade exam 2002